Thursday, May 2, 2013

Walkers Out

"O God, You are awesome from Your sanctuary. The God of Israel Himself gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God!" - Psalm 68:35

Aaron here – at Ronald McDonald House, there's a white board at the office door with each family's name on it. If all members of a family are out Then you are supposed to move your magnet to the "out" position. Today, after three weeks of residing at RMH, the Walkers moved their magnet to the "out" position for the final time. I'm so thankful to again have all of my children and my incredible wife home together under one roof!
Today in therapy one of Havens therapist called her progress "amazing". I agree with her and I must give all of the credit to our amazing God. "Amazing" is a word that we try to reserve in our home to refer to just God. He is truly amazing and He has performed an amazing miracle in Haven's life and in our family.
For now, Walker out.

No comments:

Post a Comment