Friday, April 26, 2013

A Friend Loves At All Times

A friend loves at all times, he is there to help when trouble comes. -based on Proverbs 17:17


Aaron here.  Just wanted to say thank you to the children from a local church's Sunday School class and their teacher Mrs. W. for the wonderful pack of get well cards they sent us this week!  What a great way to teach the children about God's love and how He calls believers to encourage one another.  We were certainly encouraged!  Many of the individual notes from the children contained the text of Proverbs 17:17 which makes me think that the class has been studying and memorizing that verse.  Keep up the good work kids!  You have certainly made Haven and her parents feel a lot better this week.  I chose the card above because the color and bold letters give a lot of energy to the message.  I'm guessing the young girl who drew it probably has a lot of energy too!  I can't print all the cards, but I do want to say from our family to you all: thank you so much for encouraging us this way--what a blessing...

Haven came home early today for a stop at the pediatrician's office for a checkup of the cold she's had all week.  Could be allergies...  Today Haven was able to clearly articulate the words "arm", "ear", and something else, but I forget now.  She went to sleep with no fuss tonight--praise God that she is not afraid of her own bed.  We are pretty much just in awe of God on a daily basis around here.  He deserves all the credit for the miracle that we see in Haven's recovery.  Any other explanation would be a "cop-out" on the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Progress! I'm glad to read this tonight! Keep going Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is going well. Praying it all continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete